Wednesday 25 September 2013

'Wordless' Wednesday!


Since this blog is for English subject, I dont think I can afford posting a 'WORDLESS' post. Therefore, I shall remain this title as 'WORDLESS' but it will not be 'WORDLESS' as it will be filled with WORDS. Cheers! 


Still remember this girl? She is Wednesday Addams from the classics comedy series - The Addams Family.
Why is she in this post? - Because her name is Wednesday. I did told that this is a 'WORDLESS' post, it is not actually 'WORDLESS' but more to 'POINTLESS'. Back to the story, I adore Wednesday! She is cruel and emotionless. She wears all black. She dont smile. She hates her siblings. She does whatever she wants even other people keep on condemning her.

What I can conclude from here is that you live only once. Make the best out of it. Never care of what other people say. Ignore those who are trying to bring you down. This is your life. Embrace it! 

Set your goals for happiness in life and hereafter. So, smile!

Someone had once told; Smile always for your smile is like a diamond.

Apparently, this post is not that 'WORDLESS' nor 'POINTLESS'. - confused 


SPARKLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment