Sunday 29 September 2013

Supposed-to-be Saturday's Post

vintage photography <3 #unrelatedphotooftheday

The true beauty

Good evening people. Actually, this is supposed to be yesterday's post. Since we were still at the camp and there was completely no access to the internet, I cannot manage to update my blog. Therefore, I call this post as 'Suppossed-to-be Satuday's post'. Enough with the introduction. Let us proceed!

Saturday - 28th September 2013. An epic day. We woke up slightly late than we were supposed to, but Alhamdulillah we managed to catch up with the jemaah for Subuh prayer. Started the day with a fine walk around the perimeter. Actually, we marched during the whole journey and went back to the campsite strolling and singing all kinds of songs from 'Varsiti Kita', 'Anak PERMATA', latest songs on the chart and even nursery rhymes. It really brought us close to Mother Nature.

4 o'clock. Every member of BSMM were getting ready for a rescue mission the one we called 'Operasi Bencana'. Most became the rescue team and one quarter of us became the victim. I was one of the victim. I lost 2 fingers and apparently had only 8 fingers left. We wore make ups, had fake bruises, cuts, wounds and even blood! The whole operation was a success although the rescue team failed to save one victim as he waited so long for help until he died at the scene. *EPIC*

Later that evening we went for a jungle trekking. Explored the jungle, soaked our feet in the river, climbed down the cliff and had a walk around the nearby village. The boys found a small kitten and he followed them back to the campsite. He was super cute that I called him my son *HAPPY FACE* I guess they named him 'CONGKAK' after the name of the campsite. But I called him Baby :o

That night, we had 'Malam Kebudayaan' where we were divided into small groups of approximately 10-13. We were given 20 minutes to think of a performance. Spontaneously, we had to perform what we discussed. 

A big round of applause for everyone! Everyone did great! All the performance were super cool and awesome, we cannot stop laughing for the whole 2 hours of event! 


Writing about the whole event in this short post is not enough. I will treasure the moment and memories spent during the whole camp with my beloved batchmates for the rest of the life *PINKY PROMISE* I cannot find pink coloured font so I just used purple since its the closest :D

I LOVE PERMATA1314! 


SPARKLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment